Monday 19 February 2024

Mud glorious mud!

Mud glorious mud! Nothing quite like it for cooling the blood! We had 40 mm of rain on Saturday at Green Pastures and this caused the cancellation of our weekly service there because the mud on the roads made getting there impossible. 

On Saturday morning I was asked to help at the English school by my daughters with a conversation class with about 15 students. It went very well and I really enjoyed it.

QPR travelled to Bristol and beat Bristol City 1 x 0 which was an excellent result. This result leaves us only 1 point adrift in the relegation zone. 😄

I have seen and heard a lot of Caatinga Cachalotes at Green Pastures lately. I even heard some in Patos this morning.

I led our main service of the week yesterday in the Patos church and Pastor Rafael preached from Mark 2. It was a good service with 2 decisions for Christ at the end. It rained another 14 mm after the service.

No comments:

Post a Comment