Monday 5 February 2024

Communion service

I conducted the communion service on Saturday night with our Green Pastures church and our grandson Arthur went with me. Bible College graduate Murilo preached the Gospel from 1 John 5:1-5. Fred and Nega with the sisters sang songs and Marina and Joao Filho led the worship accompanied on keyboard by Rogerio. It was a good meeting.

QPR did well on Saturday winning away to Blackburn 2 x 1. I hope this is the start of a winning run of matches! 😀

Last night's communion service in Patos was wonderful with our youngest daughter preaching about the Holy Spirit from John 14. She preached very well indeed. She is becoming quite a preacher! As it had been my birthday in the week the church did a special video with messages from some of our pastors and presented me with a new belt and some sugar-free Brazilian maltesers! It was all very nice and very much appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment