Friday 9 February 2024

Carnival Camp

Everything is full steam ahead with the organization of the carnival camp which starts at Green Pastures tomorrow and will run through to pancake Tuesday and to ash Wednesday. Liz is going like the clappers! Please pray for the camp. This blog may be irregular or non-existent over the coming days of the camp because internet is very weak at Green Pastures plus the fact that we have an extremely tight schedule.

I have had serious computer problems this week but they have now been fixed.

I had never more looked at my blog statistics, but I now see that last month this blog was visited 4,222 times from people in a variety of countries. My blog has its 20th anniversary this year! When I started it in August 2004 many people asked me what a blog was that I was talking about!

Last night I led the mid-week prayer meeting and Bible study. Rogerio and Marina led the worship and Dede, Deborah Maria, Romildo and Marina brought verses of Scripture and Pastor Rafael gave the study on the final verses of Joel. Next week we will start in the book of Amos.

No comments:

Post a Comment