Sunday 11 February 2024

Carnival Camp in progress

Our 2024 Carnival Camp (the first one was in 1979) is in progress at Green Pastures and there are 100 plus present (I don't have precise statistics yet). I both led and preached in the opening service last night. I preached on a 'Clear Conscience' from 2 Timothy 1:1-7. The service went very well.

This morning was our second service (out of 7 in the camp) and I led and pastor Rafael preached on 'Do not be ashamed to Testify' from 2 Timothy 1:8-12. It was another blessed service. Sacha and Marina led the praise and worship backed by Rogerio, Davi, Netinho and Ricardinho. We had a good time of prayer during the service too. 

QPR drew at home to Norwich yesterday 2 x 2 and remain in the relegation zone. That's 4 matches in a row unbeaten so that gives us some hope.

We have had two showers of rain at Green Pastures. One was 7 mm and the other was 4 mm. It is better than nothing.

People are asking me about our son Philip's health. I am glad to say that he is now recovered from his pneumonia and is back to work. Thank you for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment