Tuesday 16 March 2021

Toilet/Shower

 Our projects team is at Barra de Oitis village in Diamante County monitoring the different projects EAB is carrying out there for the poor. I have just posted photos of Francisco de Assis Bezerra, Maria de Fátima Lucas and their two children who are just getting their first toilet at their house in their lives together with a shower. The circular bathroom with a two and a half metre diameter has been built with a water tank on top and it now just needs the finishing touches together with a cope of paint. Then the cess pits will be built too. The family is very happy. Thank you for supporting EAB.

I am afraid I have to ask you for prayer for more Covid cases here. The situation is desperate. I today received prayer requests from 5 more people with 3 in Patos and 2 in João Pessoa. All 5 have asked not to be named so I will of course respect their requests. So please just pray for these 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment