Monday 8 March 2021

International Women's Day

Today is International Women's Day so I take this opportunity to praise God for all the women who support and work on behalf of EAB and the furtherance of the Gospel in the interior of northeast Brazil. Thanks too to all the women of prayer who faithfully remember us before God's throne. May the Lord bless you all.

Last night's service in Patos went extremely well. PTL! I led the service and I preached on the Kingdom of God as "God reigning" in our lives, family, church and community. I have had a lot of positive feed back so that is good.

This morning I have sent out our latest EAB Diary Update which is a copy of this blog put into one email for those who don't read the blog. If you know of anyone who would like to receive the update then please do send me an email.

Please pray for pastor Sandro and his wife who have gone down ill with Covid-19. He is the pastor of the Congregational church here in Patos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment