Tuesday 9 March 2021

Early morning

Today started first thing with a young man contacting me to talk over an anxiety crisis he feels is affecting him. We had a good chat and I prayed with him. Please pray for him. I can't give his name. I felt our chat helped him which is good. So many people are facing anxiety crises in these difficult times.

Please continue to pray for Pastor Sandro and his wife and daughter, of the Congregational church, who are all ill with Covid-19. Pastor Sandro had a scan yesterday which showed his lungs 40% affected by the disease. Please continue to pray for Manassés in João Pessoa who continues to be in intensive care with Covid though he has slightly improved. Our Pastor José Vieira and his wife Raimunda are improving from Covid. They are also in João Pessoa.

I am doing a lot of work researching and writing the History of the first 80 years of EAB/ACEV which will be something very important for our churches here. I plan to publish the book this year. The book is in Portuguese and written for a Brazilian audience. I have now completed from 1938 to 2009 so I can see the end insight with 2018. 

No comments:

Post a Comment