Saturday 13 December 2014

Party & Problems

Our grandddaughter Louisa's 15th little birthday party last night went off beautifully. A nice group from the church + family and friends was there.


The problems with the electricity board just get worse and worse. They just get more and more awkward, unhelpful and determined to be party poopers. Very sad after so much work to have everything messed up by red-taped obsessed people. Please pray.

I am now trying to prepare my sermon for tomorrow in Patos.

I have entered my prediction to QPR for the match at Everton on Monday. I have gone for a draw by faith! Everton to be 1 x 0 up at half time but end up at a 2 x 2 draw with goals from Zamora and Vargas. As QPR have won no points away this season it is a bit of a long shot, but Everton are not exactly brilliant at home and lost in Europe this week - so here's hoping for our first point away (or even a win?)!

No comments:

Post a Comment