Friday 12 December 2014

Frustrations

This morning was extremely frustrating because when I got back from Green Pastures Liz phoned me asking me to go urgently to the Patos church. There I met with the electricity board people being as awkward as possible despite having finally approved our new link to the mains project. At the end of a lot of heated discussion and arguments they now say they are going to see whether the transformer in the church's part of the town can cope with the load and will carry out tests and give us an answer on Monday! May the Lord help us. 

I have just done some counselling which went well. Earlier today I had a look at the new fence being constructed at Green Pastures to expand the nature reserve. It was interesting to see how the workers had found an old cow's skull, left by a previous owner whose cattle had died in the drought some years back, and put it up on a pole!


We have now passed the 133,000 visits mark on this blog! Many thanks. QPR don't play till Monday so I haven't had to make my match prediction yet for the game away at Everton - but it will at best be a draw and most likely a defeat I'm afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment