Saturday 23 August 2014

Sun-tan

I have been to a political rally in support of the re-election of the Paraíba State Governor this morning. It was held in the boiling hot sun on the north side of the Patos central market. It was well attended I am happy to say. The Governor thanked me publicly for my presence.

I went to this event as a way of showing my approval for his nearly 4 years of government in which he is revolutionizing our State with ethics, honesty and well organised and planned administration. Roads are being tarmacked all over the State which helps the work of EAB/ACEV so much. One of his trademarks is that he does not promise what he will not and cannot do. Governor Ricardo Coutinho is a breath of fresh air for Paraíba and I just hope and pray he is re-elected for the common good of the whole State. Anything different would be madness! Please pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment