Monday 25 August 2014

This new blog location is excellent

This new blog location is like moving up to a Ferrari from a cart horse in comparison with the location I was at for 10 years! This is much better!

I now know that people are reading this in Brazil, UK, USA, Canada, Poland, Philippines, Belgium, Ireland and the Netherlands, in this order concerning the volume of readership.

It is no problem to include photos now so that is good too, but I admit I do not understand how google+ circles function. However hopefully somebody will teach me sooner or later. I have learnt so much over the years regarding computers and internet just by picking it up through the help of friends as I've never done any formal courses. I just asked Sacha to explain to me google+ circles, as usually the younger ones know, but she doesn't know either. I may have to ask her daughters!

Another good thing about this new blog location is that comments can be made by readers, as before, but I have control over what is published! So if somebody says something bad about QPR I zap them!

I have just been sorting out further issues linked to the EAB/ACEV Leadership Conference starting on September 17th at Green Pastures. I have sent out a further circular email to all the leaders.

I have also been exchanging emails with a journalist from the USA who wants to come and visit our work researching the relationship between faith and environmental concern. I don't quite know how he discovered little us in Patos when he is in Washington DC but I will be happy to receive him, and am trying to syncronize suitable dates with him for after our leadership conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment