Tuesday 19 August 2014

This is my new blog location

After 10 years at http://medcraft.blog.uol.com.br I am transferring my blog to this address, as from today, because the old provider does not move with the times and is giving me all sorts of problems. See below my final words on the old provider which I did not manage to publish. 

Productive day

I have had a good day and prepared a sermon out of the blue! This was not scheduled for today, but the Lord blessed me in my devotional time and things just went from there.

I've also worked on the church building project and the Patos Bible College. My health continues very good. PTL!
The service last night in Patos was very good. The P&W was lovely and it was good to have Philip back and Pastor Ângelo preached from our Soledade church. He really is becoming one of our best preachers. Excellent! I I led the service. 

I have had a couple of contacts with the State Governor again today.

Maria from Green Pastures is back in Campina Grande to have a further brain scan. She is still there and we await news a bit apprehensively. Please continue to pray.

Tomorrow I will take part in a public meeting with my friend who is the electoral judge, Dr. Ramonilson, to discuss combatting corruption in the electoral process. The slogan this time round is "He who buys votes is the worst candidate". Please pray for this important meeting. 

(I took the above photo this month of this Brazilian Tanager - Ramphocelus bresilius)

No comments:

Post a Comment