Saturday 30 August 2014

QPR pulling away from Man. Utd

QPR managed to win their first match of the season today and thus find themselves well above Man. Utd in the English Premiership! Lovely stuff!

I've had a nice day today walking and reading at Green Pastures. Tonight I went to the inauguration of an Internet and Cable TV enterprise. I was interviewed by 2 TV stations whilst at the event! I also met up with my old priest friend Jair who was there, as were many other friends. It was nice and it is so good to feel better so as to be able to go to this sort of event as it's all bridge building.

Please pray for a couple from the Patos church, Clayton & Dilma, as well as their daughter Milena. They are all very upset at Dilma having lost her baby boy around half-way through the pregnancy with cause unknown.


No comments:

Post a Comment