Monday 29 April 2024

Saturday night

This Saturday night was busy. I went to Green Pastures to hold the weekly service there and I took Fabio (for the singing) and Murilo (preaching) with me. The service was good with a good number present and happy participations from Fred, Paulo Silas, Nega, Dodora and Julio. Parallel to this service another was held at our school in Patos where our deaf pastor Luiz Carlos preached the Gospel with Geralda interpreting.

Meanwhile in England the Cadnam Methodist Church held their annual concert in support of EAB for which they sold 75 tickets and the event went off very well.

Last night in Patos I led the main service of the week in the evening and our youngest daughter Sacha preached on repentance from Revelation 2:1-5. She was excellent. Sacha preached on Saturday evening too at our Itaporanga church which is an hour and 20 minutes' drive west of Patos.

This morning I took a group of students from a Patos school on a 3 km nature trail at Green Pastures. Then after this Liz and I went to the doctor's for our bi-annual check-up which we passed with flying colours. PTL!

No comments:

Post a Comment