Tuesday 23 April 2024

Motorbike accident

Fabio is one of our young leaders who leads the Travessia and Fonseca little churches. When he was a child he was one of the EAB sponsored children. Well, he has been injured in a motorbike accident when he was taking his sister and her friend on his bike! The excesses of youth! 3 on a motorbike is a bit much! Fabio was sent to the general hospital in Patos where he is being treat for a fractured hand and badly damaged knee. Please pray for Fabio.

On Sunday night I led the service in Patos and Rafael preached on Mark 9. It was a good service.

Liz and I have renewed our Brazilian drivers licenses this week.

I so enjoy my friendships with the little children in church. Last night little Samuel (his Dad is our keyboard player) came up to me after the service and gave me one of his sweets! Samuel "helps" me in the Bible studies by writing on the flip chart to give me a hand! Little Moses (whose Dad drills wells) came up to me after church last night (as he always does) and extended his hand to me greeting me with the grace and peace of the Lord! The lovely little girl identical twins (whose Dad is a policeman) both gave me enormous hugs after church last night! And so it goes on... "of such is the kingdom of heaven".

Liz has just been visiting an 80-year-old lady called Graça with Deaconess Deborah Maria. The lady was very lonely and thoroughly enjoyed the visit which was really blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment