Sunday 7 April 2024

Called to the Bar

On Friday our grandson Arthur and his girlfriend Bianca were both called to the bar and are now fully fledged barristers. They have done very well. The president of the Brazilian Lawyers Association (OAB) invited me to say a prayer of blessing upon the 15 new lawyers at the ceremony.

One of our pastors and his wife have left ACEV/EAB this week. They were in a temporary co-pastors role. I understand that the couple have serious personal problems which triggered their decision. 

I went to Green Pastures and saw 2 wild cavies scuffling off into the bush.

Both Liz and I have the flu. Liz had it first and 3 days later it was me. We both have nasty coughs.

QPR sadly lost at home to Sheffield Wednesday yesterday 2 x 0. We are still 4 points clear of the relegation places with 5 games left to play, so we're not safe yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment