Wednesday 3 April 2024

Feedback

It is always encouraging when one receives positive feedback on a sermon and this I'm getting from my sermon on Easter Sunday which was an exposition of 1 Corinthians 15 about the ressurection of Jesus, the ressurection of Christians and the ressurection body and what it will be like. One young father who came back to the Lord at the Carnival Camp is bubbling about it and has contacted me various times on WhatsApp. How good it is to see people being touched by the Word of God!

QPR won away to Swansea 1 x 0 on Easter Monday which puts us 6 points and 6 places above the relegation zone. Things are looking much better! 😀 There are 6 matches to go in the season.

Last week we distributed 9 more hair sheep as part of the EAB/ACEV 4-Legs project to help the rural poor. Everyone was overjoyed to receive the sheep. We distributed 6 sheep at the Sitio Boa Vista in Tavares County, 1 sheep at Sitio Genipapo in the County of Santana de Mangueira and 2 sheep at Assentamento Mata Verde in Diamante County. Sadly I have to report that one of the sheep in Tavares County was killed in the night by feral dogs and I have received photos of it.

On Monday night 6 gathered for our youth prayer meeting. I am always encouraged when I see the youth praying.

4 new converts were baptized at the weekend at our Caroá church by local pastor Valdemy. PTL! 

Last night I led the Bible study with the men's fellowship based on Revelation chapter 1. It was a good meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment