Monday 31 May 2021

I dedicated Moses!

I led the service in Patos last night and the service went well. I dedicated an 8 month old little boy called Moses and received a young woman into fellowship called Erica. Our assistant pastor Rafael preached on John 14:1-3 with a message entitled: "Let not your heart be troubled."

Our Pastor Oseias in Itaporanga is completely over Covid. Thank you to all who prayed for him. Carla Lécia, the wife of Pastor Francinaldo at Manaíra, is also completely free of her bout of Covid and thanks everyone for their prayers too.

At the weekend Pastor Maésio at the EAB/ACEV church in Teixeira conducted the wedding of the deaconess Rosângela and brother Odemar. The pastor has just sent me a whole load of photos of the wedding. Brother Odemar is from the rural area of Teixeira County on a farm called Sabonete (Toilet Soap!).

I have just had a physical check-up so as to renew my driving licence. I had to show how much strength I have in the grip of each hand on a machine. Quite what the point of this was I am not sure. I also had my eyesight checked and had to answer a number of questions about medication I take etc. Anyway all was approved and I was told I will receive my new licence in two days' time which is quick if it happens.   

No comments:

Post a Comment