Friday 28 May 2021

Driving Licence

Nothing is simple in this pandemic and my renewal of my driving licence was an example of this today. I got up, had my usual breakfast of paw-paw, banana and yogurt, and had a shower. I don't function any day without a shower. I then went to the place where you renew your driving licence and my temperature was checked to be able to get into the building. I also needed to show the receipt for the renewal. I then went to have my photo taken followed my the digital taking of my finger prints. The latter took a long time as my finger prints are always difficult to register. After this I then went to the next desk where again I showed all the paper work and was told that I can only do my eyesight test on Monday as for today the eye doctor was fully booked. I came home and had another shower.

We received the sad news yesterday that our pastor in João Pessoa José Vieira's sister, called Chiquinha, died last night from Covid. She had been in intensive care for quite a long time. Please pray for José Vieira's family at this sad time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment