Saturday 23 June 2018

Harvest Festival Thanksgiving

We held our annual Harvest Festival Thanksgiving service tonight for which a good number turned up. We had some lovely praise and choreographies in traditional regional steps. It was all beautiful. I brought a reflexive message on how we are communicating the Gospel. At the end everyone ate traditional maize food snacks.

The deaf fellowship was at the Harvest Festival in force tonight! It was lovely to see so many there. I have a meeting with their leader Pastor Luis Carlos next Friday.

This morning the youth asked me to take them on a nature trail at Green Pastures so this I did with pleasure. 

Tomorrow I'm preaching again in Patos at night. I'll watch England in the World Cup in the morning. I forecast a 3x1 win for England against Panama. 

No comments:

Post a Comment