Saturday 30 June 2018

My forecast for the World Cup today

My forecast for this Saturday's World Cup 2nd round matches are that France will knock out Argentina (don't cry for me Argentina) and that Uruguay will knock out Portugal (on your bike Ronaldo!).

Don't forget that I won the international QPR result forecasters competition a couple of years ago! Not to be sneezed at!

I had my hernia surgery one year ago today so I sent my surgeon a WhatsApp message of thanks telling him that Jesus healed 10 lepers but only one returned to say thank you. I said: "I am the thankful leper today"! He was really touched. 

I posted criticism on Facebook of the situation of the poor kids separated from their parents on the US border and have been called everything under the sun, including being labelled a communist, by some. Others agree with my view. Sadly evangelicals are too easy to manipulate. As long as you say you are against abortion and gays you can do what you like! Then they always quote Romans 13:1 in defence as the military regime used to in Brazil in the 70s. May the Lord help us to read the other verses in the Bible too!

No comments:

Post a Comment