Friday 22 June 2018

This has been quite a week!

Sitonio, leader of the EAB/ACEV church at Mandacaru continues in hospital in Campina Grande but out of danger I am told. Praise God for his improved health. I just ask you to pray still for a proper diagnosis of what was wrong with him as I fear they will send him home to where he lives in the middle of nowhere without getting to the bottom of the problem.

Pastor Hamilton has now recovered from his severe Dengue fever. PTL! However we are under quite an attack at the moment and pastors Lindon Carlos and Wostenes are not at all well. 

The youth this week have had an intensive programme as they do every year in June. It's been a great week. Last night was beautiful seeing and hearing them presenting in groups the results of their Biblical studies on 4 topics: Corruption, Lies, Humility and the Environment. Tonight they are all sleeping at Green Pastures and I'll take them on a nature trail in the morning. At night they'll be back in Patos for a Saturday night special service.

I'm preaching tomorrow night and on Sunday night. 

Brazil plod on in the World Cup without being very inspired or inspiring. When the group stage ends we shall see who the 16 survivors are. It would seem both Brazil and England should get to at least the knock-out stage, but we will see. 

I went to my doctor this week for my general check-up with the results of blood tests enough to empty anyone's arm! All is fine PTL! Liz continues in much better health and thanks everyone for their prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment