Monday 1 February 2016

Countdown to Carnival Camp

The 2016 Carnival Camp starts this Saturday and runs till Wednesday morning. Less people are going this year owing to Brazil's financial crisis, but we look to God for much blessing nevertheless. It certainly is going to be a green camp as we have now had nearly 12" of rain. PTL! We still need a lot more, but we certainly have had a good start to the rainy season.

Last night's service went very well in Patos. The sermon went well and it was lovely to dedicate our 9th grandchild, Luis Philip, on my birthday.



This morning I went to Green Pastures and checked over different things for the Camp. Liz went this afternoon taking supplies. It is a hectic time.

I have just had news that my Baptist pastor friend at Conceição who sometimes goes bird watching with me has had an accident on his motorbike today and broken his leg badly. He is in the Patos General Hospital so I have already contacted the director, with whom I have a good relationship, asking her to get on to his case as soon as possible. Please pray for Pastor Fred.

No comments:

Post a Comment