Friday 17 July 2015

Very busy week

I've worked on such a variety of things this week. Unbelievable! Radio people just turn up at the office as they know I'll always give all sorts of subjects a go. We had a great Bible, Prayer and Praise meeting last night with over 50 present midweek. PTL! Great participation in a lovely spirit. It's so good to see people developing in the Lord.

I'm now in the process of preparing to preach on Sunday continuing my Mark's Gospel series which brings me to the last section of chapter 2 on the Sabbath. Once again not an ideal Sunday night topic but that's Mark's fault and not mine! My job is to preach the Word!

We have another meeting in the needy Jatobá area of Patos tomorrow as we persist in church plant efforts there. As well as the new core team the P&W and Youth ministries will be in support. Christians in Action Ministry will be off to Ipueira to continue work planting the church there.

I have done a lot of work on Action Child matters this week. This has taken up a lot of my time in this transition year for the program. We are moving forward. I am encouraged. PTL!

No comments:

Post a Comment