Tuesday 28 July 2015

Birthdays galore!

Yesterday was my sister Jean's birthday, today is Philip's wife Gylmara's birthday and on Friday granddaughter Alice will be 8! Never a dull moment.

I popped out to Green Pastures this morning to check on different aspects of the work there. I discussed things with Tarcísio bearing in mind that a month today we leave for a bit over 2 months in Europe. I also met up with our Pastor Wostenes and his family (below), from our Campina Grande church, spending a few days there. Pastor Davi and his wife were also there from our São Paulo church.


I have been doing a lot of work on the Action Child programme and on preparation for our Europe trip. This includes lining up preachers for the Sundays I'm away. Philip will lead the services and conduct the Bible studies on the Thursdays. We value your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment