Thursday 2 July 2015

Well - Drought - Bible Study

Yesterday was a long tiring but good day travelling to Sousa to inaugurate another well - this time for the largest Gypsy community in Brazil. It was quite an experience! Intestesting. I took 2 workers from the Care Centre with me. I collapsed into bed at night and slept really well. You can see in the photo two of our pastors at the event yesterday with one of the gypsy leaders in the centre.


This morning I went to Green Pastures where we are doing yet more work to cope with water supplies with the unbelievable drought we are now facing. What a challenge! Please pray. Tomorrow night 40 from the Campina Grande church will be sleeping there at Green Pastures and spending Saturday there.

I have prepared the Bible study for tonight and am looking forward to the service. I have also had my haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment