Friday 19 June 2015

Very hectic week

That was the week that was! I've been so busy that I can't even remember all I've done. I just know that lots of church issues were initially sorted plus more work on EAB's Action Child Project.

Then on Wednesday I was invited by the State Government to a meeting in the morning on the environment and I went. I was the first to ask a question about the criminal devastation and hunting going on up in the mountain in the beautiful area of Jabre Peak - the highest point in the State. Since then I have been leading a campaign with the Stae Governor to change things and I have had some good exchanges of views with him and we seem to be making progress. Please pray.

I gave the Bible Study last night and that went great and the meeting was followed by umpteen meetings with different people. I had a meeting today with one of our pastors and have been preparing my sermon for Sunday on the Call of Levi/Matthew from Mark 2. This is sermon number 6 in the Mark's Gospel series.

Now it's the noisy St. John's Festival time in Patos. May the Lord help us between now and next Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment