Thursday 25 June 2015

Preparation for Euro Trip

I worked a lot on preparing for our trip to Europe in 2 months time yesterday. It's always a challenge to try and figure out what to speak about and show in our presentations as there is so much to chose from. I remember in my youth producing a super-8 film which lasted over an hour! That was crazy! We learn by our mistakes! So I am now in the process of getting my mind round all we have going here in terms of churches and projects and then chosing just a little bit of this to present. All suggestions are welcome - not that we are in a position to guarantee anything at this stage, but I always consider suggestions and put them in the mix to see what comes out at the end. We value your prayers.

Tonight is Bible study night so I am preparing for this too.

Philip, I am glad to say, is flying back from India today and should be back in Patos tomorrow afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment