Monday 18 May 2015

Oh Boy! Hectic pre-Field Conference Days

I am going like the clappers and without Liz around to help as she is still in João Pessoa helping Lynn, her husband and their new baby Amanda. Without Liz is very complicated but we press on!

Last night's service was good. I feel we need to improve our praise and worship a bit though. I feel we need to move up a gear again. Anyway all went well and then my third sermon in my new series in Mark's Gospel went fine. It was a full church as usual.

I am absolutely rushed off my feet preparing for the annual Field Conference to be held in Itaporanga on Friday and Saturday. I have been on the phone so much to different pastors chasing up different details and items of information for our annual report. Tomorrow will be more of the same! And I need to prepare next Sunday's sermon by Thursday and the Bible study for Thursday as when I get back from the Conference I will be both exhausted and without time for preparation.

Baby Amanda is slowly progressing and is slowly getting in to breast feeding gear and more awake today as she takes in the fact that she has been born! 

Thanks for all your prayer on her behalf and on behalf of all of us in these incredible busy and important days.

With one match to play I remain in first place in the QPR prediction league so it will be fun if I manage to win it! http://qprtillidie-predictionleague.webnode.com/table/

No comments:

Post a Comment