Monday 4 May 2015

The service went great

The communion service went great last night in Patos and the sermon went fine too. Great to have Philip back.

I was up putting food on the bird table at 5.30am and at 6am Pastor Valdemy phoned me from Caroá to discuss an issue linked to the church there. That is his normal time to phone!

Lynn's new born daughter seems to be doing well and making progress. I await more concrete news later in the day. Please keep praying.

Today is the first lesson for the class which lost their little friend in the tragic lift accident last week. Sacha is consulting a psychologist this morning as to how to handle the issue with the little children. Please pray.

QPR are now relegated having lost again at the weekend. It's certainly nothing I am going to lose sleep over, but I am sorry they have never managed to get their act together all season. What is wrong internally it is impossible to tell, but as a leader I sense something is essentially wrong inside the club. I am not saying they could be expected to win all their games, but it has been so bad that one hardly expects them to win anything. I remain top of the QPR prediction league with 3 games to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment