Monday 25 May 2015

Excellent Annual Field Conference

The annual EAB/ACEV Field Conference went superbly well. Any minor moments of tension were quickly overcome in the 4 loooooooooooong general assemblies (which I chaired) which covered a great amount of business. The emphasis was on unity and a good degree of positive vision for the future was evident.

In the final celebration we ordained one lady minister from the beach church at Jacumã and Pr. Wostenes from Campina Grande preached the Word and I led the service.


It wasn't easy for me personally without Liz present, but the Lord helped us. News from João Pessoa is that baby Amanda is slowly but surely getting stronger and hopefully they will all be in Patos by the end of the first week in June. Thank you for praying.

I am extremely tired after the exhausting weekend. I got back in time to lead the service last night in Patos and I also preached! I managed to stay awake for my own sermon!

No comments:

Post a Comment