Tuesday 10 March 2015

EAB Magazine now available online

You can read the latest edition 84 of the EAB magazine "InTouch" on the EAB website at http://www.eabrazil.com/?page_id=448

We had another 2/3rds of an inch of rain at Green Pastures yesterday so when I went there this morning all the trees we are planting looked good and we are getting on planting lots more. We need a lot more rain for the reservoirs but for the tree planting things need to keep ticking over like they are. The university professor giving us guidance in all the planting has gone there this afternoon. 

At about 50 feet high, on top of one of our many Trumpet Trees, I discovered a nest of Rufescent Tiger Herons this morning and a nest of Crane Hawks. Wonderful!

I have been for a scan on my shoulder/upper arm this afternoon. It is getting slowly easier but the doctor insists on discovering exactly what went wrong to give me such a lot of prolonged pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment