Wednesday 18 March 2015

Thyroid

I have just had a scan of my thyroid and will get the results tomorrow. This is a routine check up as the last scan was done about 18 months ago.

Liz is away with Lynn, John David & Arthur. They will be back tomorrow.

Still no rain here. The situation is getting increasingly serious. Remember that we had a nearly 3 year drought and then had rain in the first half of 2014. This was good but nowhere near enough to fill up reservoirs. The government says that in the sertão interior of Paraíba the reservoirs are now at the lowest levels in history as we have had very little rain this year. We desperately need rain at Green Pastures where we are trying to plant about 4,000 trees.

I am preparing my sermon for Sunday on Mark chapter 1. I need to prepare the Bible study for tomorrow night too.

No comments:

Post a Comment