Monday 2 March 2015

UK Itinerary 2015

As mentioned in previous communications Liz and I plan to go to Europe this late summer/autumn (DV) in place of what we had planned for 2014 but which was postponed owing to my ill health. Today I sent out an email to churches we had been booked for last year and I have followed the same schedule as lined up for 2014 to make things simpler - and I am waiting to hear from these churches to know if the new dates are alright for them. I hope this will work out for everyone, but if it doesn't then we will have to do some shuffling. I have already received some positive responses which I have marked accordingly. So this is the plan:

August - 30 Hardley am (confirmed)

September - 6 Thamesmead am (confirmed) / 13 Bristol Ivy am + Bristol PHC pm / 14-19 Switzerland (confirmed) / 20 Cadnam am / 27 Great Lumley am + Bishop Auckland pm / 28 Horden / 29 Hylton Castle

October - 4 Larbert / 11 Millbrook am + West Wellow (pm) confirmed / 14 Shirley Warren / 18 Verwood am / 25 Danbury

November - 1 Cefn Cribwr

Please kindly confirm your dates if you are on this list, via eabrazil@gmail.com and if anyone is not on the list and wants to be, then please contact us at the same address. The airfares we already have, kept back from last year. All we need is a vehicle to get us around. We will be based between London and Basingstoke as usual and value your prayers for this whole venture.

No comments:

Post a Comment