Thursday 5 March 2015

I could feel better

The night before last I had a nasty glucose low out of the blue in the middle of the night. It demands swift action and leaves you drained.

I have prepared the wedding for Saturday and am now working on tonight's Bible study and then Sunday's sermon. 

We need to crank up the rain prayers as things are dodgy here again with the rainy season just not materializing. We have only had 56 mm at Green Pastures and up at Jabre Peak they have only had 30 mm. The situation is getting serious again. We have over 3,000 tree seedlings ready to plant but with no rain no plant!

Liz has been counselling a deaf couple with marriage problems via an interpreter. Please pray.

The teenagers did some lovely work this week distributing food to street people. It was entirely their initiative - bless their hearts!

QPR lost again last night at home to Arsenal. Things are looking increasingly gloomy. Nevertheless I remain in 1st place in the QPR prediction league - 12 points clear at the top!

I have had some replies concerning our speaking engagements for the autumn in Europe, but I will only be able to give a more definitive itinerary when I have received more replies.

No comments:

Post a Comment