The programme for the EAB AGM on Saturday, October 24th, is all prepared with EAB chairman Roy Dyer leading the event and Dave Flowers, Russell Dyer and Philip Medcraft leading the praise and worship. Amy Gough will speak about her time with EAB in Brazil in January, Philip Medcraft will preach, and David Fiddy will also take part. Liz and I will take part through a short video clip and Hazel Flowers will serve everyone with tea at 6 pm prior to the celebration kick-off at 7pm. Sam Dyer will specially be there from Switzerland. So please make the effort to be there for this annual EAB event of praise to the Lord for 88 years of the EAB Mission to be held as always at the Lighthouse Community Church, Hardley, Southampton, SO45 3NZ.
Last night I finished my summaries chapter by chapter of the Book of Ephesians which means I have completed 49 books, 1,103 chapters and 93% of the Bible, leaving me 86 chapters to go. So it's now Philippians here we come!
No comments:
Post a Comment