Thursday 13 August 2020

Young at Heart

 We felt we should try and cheer up our senior folk as all this lockdown can be pretty wearying and gets people down. We have the weekly online sessions with them on Friday mornings, but we felt we needed to do something special and extra. So yesterday we distributed to all our seniors who normally take part on Fridays a small basket of fruit with a yogurt and biscuits. They all loved it and said they felt more cheerful as a result! Sometimes small gestures can mean a lot. 

I am now ready to give the weekly Bible Study shortly when we will be covering Acts 12 in our series reading and commenting the Book of Acts. I value your prayers.

I walked 2.7 miles this morning at Green Pastures to keep myself fit. I also oversaw work to repair a leaking water tank whilst there.

No comments:

Post a Comment