Tuesday 4 August 2020

Preaching the Gospel

The Bible Study completed Acts chapter 10 on Thursday and flowed beautifully. Sunday's sermon on "Jesus Christ is Lord" (Philippians 2:5-11) went great too. Thanks for praying for us.

I had a good walk at Green Pastures this afternoon covering 2.8 miles. 

I continue with my history writing in Portuguese and have now done the history of the work here from the 1938 start up to 1995 so I am steadily progressing. 

I have prepared a Father's Day message for this Sunday as that's what it will be here. I have also prepared (more or less) another sermon on Philippians 2:12-18. I need to work on this week's Bible Study now on Acts 11 and maybe 12. I also like to prepare too much as add lib studies are difficult to predict for time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment