Monday 24 August 2020

75% done

I have finished the history of the work here for 1938 to 1998. My aim is to write the first 80 years up to 2018 so it means I've completed 75% of the book which is good. This book will be so important for the churches here and if I don't write it who will? I would rather have less time to write this book and be out visiting the flock, but as I can't then I am making good use of the time of the pandemic. 

I also walked a little over two miles early this morning. This is very important too.

I have just listened to a lovely message of thanks from a man who is not a Christian at Barra de Oitis ex-slave community. He is expressing his gratitude for our food bank supplies to the community in these dark days. It is very moving to hear him talk. He sent the message entirely as his own initiative. Very encouraging. Thank you Lord! I pass on his thanks to all who support the work of EAB.

No comments:

Post a Comment