Wednesday 6 March 2024

Ezekiel

I have had some important discussions today with Pastor Esequias (Ezekiel) from our Juru church. I am glad to say that news from there is good with the church growing. I discussed with him an issue (I can't say what) that was worrying him and gave him advice.

I am thrilled to report that a young father called Jordan from the Patos church came to tell me how his life was changed by the carnival camp! He said he's a different person as a result of the ministry of God's word at the camp. Please pray for Jordan.

In the first 5 days of this month of March it rained 121 mm at Green Pastures. The dam in the river bed is overflowing and the lake has taken in a very large amount of water. We are rejoicing and praising the Lord! Thank you for praying, but please don't stop as we need much more. If the lake was to overflow it would be fantastic! 🙏

Liz and I were up praying at nearly midnight for elderly sister Socorro Help who was having an anxiety attack. We went and visited her the day after and found her much better.

There were 11 of us in last night's men's fellowship meeting which was led by chief of the police Esau.

No comments:

Post a Comment