Saturday 22 April 2023

Weather Forecaster

This week I had a very important meeting with Professor Dr. Mário Leitão who is an experienced meteorologist from the university in Petrolina in Pernambuco State. He visited Green Pastures and loved it and he is to donate us a quality rain measuring gauge to replace the one we have. He also will later on set up a professional online weather monitoring centre at Green Pastures to monitor temperature, humidity, and rainfall. This will mean you will be able to follow our weather situation always via the internet.

Liz says there were nine ladies at the Women's Fellowship this week. Liz enjoyed the meeting. The group is led by Ana Paula.

I have read a further small book called 'New Frontiersmen of Brazil' by Harry Bacon, of the Evangelical Union of South America which I think is today called Latin Link. The book, published in 1964, tells of his experiences in and linked to Bible Colleges in south and central Brazil. 

I have played and won four more games of chess. I played Felipe twice, which takes us up to 14 x 0 in our series. I also played his partner Vivi for the first time and won both games.

No comments:

Post a Comment