Tuesday 4 April 2023

Palm Sunday

I both led the service and preached in the main service of Palm Sunday. It was an extremely blessed service.

I have had a blood test to check my sodium and potassium levels (which were very low when I was ill) and praise God they are both perfect.

Please keep praying for rain for us. In March we had 278 mm (eleven and a half inches) which takes us up to a total of 519 mm (twenty one and a half inches) for the year. As our target is 40 inches we still need a lot of rain this month as April is the final main rain month here. Some places have had a lot more rain than us. The Matureia Mayor told me on Saturday that their town doesn't have a drop of water. They are shipping water into the town from Água Branca by water tanker about an hour away by road.

Our family will have our usual Easter break this week at Green Pastures. We will sleep there from Wednesday night and will come back to Patos on Saturday night. We will have the usual Easter egg hunt on the Saturday. On Sunday we will have the resurrection Sunday church fellowship breakfast at 8 am and the main service will be at night when I will both lead and preach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment