Saturday 3 December 2022

Rain

We had another 14 mm of rain (over half an inch) at the end of November bringing the total rainfall in the month to 110 mm (4 and a half inches). To get rain in November here is extremely rare so we are very happy! This means we have had 1,210 mm of rain this year (50 inches) which is a record high.

Liz and I have had two good counselling sessions with different people. I can't give their names. Both sessions were really fruitful with one especially including a request for forgiveness which was beautiful. It is also lovely to see a young family back in church after a long time away. Praise God!

I watched England beat Wales 3 x 0 in the World Cup and Brazil loose to Cameroons 1 x 0. I thought England played quite well. Brazil played with their reserves.

After the Brazil match I had my haircut. I had it cut nice and short which is how I like it. It was far too long up till yesterday as I hadn't had it cut since I was in the UK. 

No comments:

Post a Comment