Monday 5 December 2022

Counselling

Liz and I have had another longish session of counselling. This time it was with a couple who I shan't name. Please pray for this couple who need to get nearer to God.

On Saturday night I led the Green Pastures church service and Bible College student and journalist Ray spoke on Isaiah 9:1-7. Fred, Manoel and a group of women sang. It was a good service. At Ipueira in Rio Grande do Norte state a service was also held and led by brother Dedé of the Christians in Action group. A group from Patos also went to Juazeirinho for their anniversary service. I led the service in Patos last night and assistant pastor Rafael preached.

Prior to the Sunday service I watched the England x Senegal match in the World Cup which England won 3 x 0. England played very well and in the second half scored 3 goals and just didn't let Senegal play. I don't think Senegal got a shot in during the second half. So now England will play France in the quarter-finals which will be quite a match!

No comments:

Post a Comment