Tuesday 29 November 2022

Ophthalmologist

I went to my ophthalmologist (eye doctor) this morning as my eyes are somewhat inflamed owing to an allergy the doctor says. I have been put on antibiotic eye drops 4 times a day for 2 weeks.

Yesterday evening Sacha had a minor accident in a car when she accidentally turned the wrong way up a one-way street in Patos. The street has recently been made one-way. She collided with a young woman on a motorbike. Thankfully the woman was not hurt and damage was small.

I watched Brazil beat Switzerland 1 x 0 in the World Cup yesterday. Switzerland made Brazil work very hard for their victory. The win means Brazil are qualified for the knock-out stages and will be able to rest some of their key players for their last group match and give the reserves a turn.

Sunday night's service went well. I led it and Pastor Ângelo from Soledade preached an excellent sermon on Jeremiah 31:1-14. Last night's prayer meeting saw 10 people present.  

No comments:

Post a Comment