Tuesday 1 February 2022

Service

Our Sunday night service in Patos was really blessed despite the low numbers owing to Covid. I have now lost count of how many of our members are down with Covid but it is around 20! We value your prayers. I led the service and preached Mark 3 and of special note was the duet sung by Sacha and Segundo. Segundo was in our church as a child/adolescent but he went away from God and got involved with drugs, but now he is back on the right path and has a lovely voice to praise God with. I have just been talking to him. God is really moving in his life.

Yesterday was my birthday so I had a nice relaxing day reading a new book by Madeline Martin called 'The Last Bookshop in London'. Liz did a nice meal for me and the family to share. It was lovely.

I am receiving more details of those from the church down with Covid. Denis and his wife Andrea and their two children have it as does Denis's sister Denise and her baby son Arthur. The problem is that Denis "doesn't feel ill" so has gone off on a long journey with his work and telling nobody he has Covid! It is a very selfish approach to the pandemic.  

No comments:

Post a Comment