Monday 16 December 2019

Life is so worth living!

Since I wrote on this blog a few days ago so much has happened that I have no time to write my blog. One morning we already had a church member in dire straights asking for help at 5.30 am and so the day went on. Monday is a relax day after a hectic weekend so here I am still in my pyjamas at 10 am but I will have a shower in a minute I promise.

On Saturday night I preached at the Patos EAB School Christmas service on 'thankfulness for Christmas' as requested by the head teacher. The service was fantastic with over 200 present in the street in front of the school. Last night's service in Patos was blessed of God too and I preached on Paul's beautiful prayer in Ephesians 3:14-21 with only 20 minutes notice! The scheduled preacher went down ill and literally told me at the last minute.

Now we are preparing for the big annual Christmas Hampers distribution for the poor this Saturday, and then we have our first Christmas service in the Patos church on the Sunday night (22nd) with a second on Christmas eve. In the 1st the children's cantata will be featured plus the Deaf Fellowship's presentation, and I will bring a short message. In the 2nd we will have the main drama production: "A Christmas Carrot".

May the Lord richly bless us all this Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment