Monday 24 October 2016

Things that go glug & blob in the Night!

On Saturday night I spent time out in the Green Pastures wilds, with my friend Pastor Fred from the Conceição Baptist church, with cameras and torches in the pitch black of night! It was great and I took some good photos of frogs like this on the edge of the lake:


I also nearly trod on this Coral snake:


There were lots of Tarantula spiders on the move and this one just got down its hole to escape from us before I could get a better photo:


Prior to this the Bible study went great on the Friday and last night's service was great too with my friend Pastor Fred preaching a superb sermon. PTL! Now it's down to a lot of administrative work for the Mission and preparing to preach at Princesa Isabel on Saturday and in Patos on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment