Thursday 6 October 2016

Annual EAB Report

I finished and sent to the EAB Board of Trusteees in the UK yesterday the annual report from the work here, as is always done in the build up for the AGM. The Board will be meeting on October 14th and the Annual Celebration and fellowship tea will be on the following day.

I am now working on a video message for the Annual Celebration. I also have to prepare the Bible Study for tonight, a sermon for Saturday in São Mamede and for Patos on Sunday. 

My Mum, who will be 92 next Wednesday (12th) is very frail. I have spoken to her a number of times this week via Whatsapp. She called my name and said she loved me - which was nice bless her heart!

Whatsapp is very useful for many things, including fast contact between the ACEV leadership team here. We sorted out a serious problem which arose this week very quickly through this means of communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment