Saturday 26 September 2015

A lovely time in London

We  travelled from Basingstoke to London on Thursday afternoon and yesterday we made the most of the nice weather to first of all go to Kew Botanical Gardens which was absolutely great. After spending hours there, and doing lots of walking, we headed for North Kensington/Notting Hill where I was brought up. We visited my first house (where I was brought up and lived in childhood and youth). Not much appeared to have changed.


From there we went on to see my first school and my first church - Peniel Chapel. Then to QPR's stadium etc. It was all lovely.

Now we are all set to leave for the train station to go to Co. Durham for a week's ministry prior to going on to Scotland the following weekend for ministry there too. Your prayers are valued.

No comments:

Post a Comment